- All winter storage fees are due in full (November 1st is the official start of the winter season)
- Final day for 15% off winterizing.
- $250 slip deposit is due for the upcoming season (this holds your slip until March 31st, when the remaining balance is due. Any slip without a deposit in is re-rentable at this point.)
- $250 Land and Launch deposit for upcoming season is due.* Assignment of slips begins on November 1st so be sure to get this in. This deposit is non-refundable but will be applied toward your slip fee.
- Start scheduling launch dates for the spring (launch begins officially May 1st)
- Remaining slip balance is due in full (if this deadline is not met the slip is available for rental to the public.)
- Land and Launch remaining balance is due in full
- All summer storage fees are due in full
- Start scheduling haul out for winter storage (all boats must be out by October 21st)